Pages

Saturday, 26 September 2015

Meet the Teacher Night

My "Meet the Teacher" night was on Thursday. I thought that I would share a few of the resources that I used to make the night a huge success!



This is what my room looked like before everyone arrived! 


Each student had a Welcome Flip Book and a Parent Survey on their desk.


Parent Information Survey

This parent information survey allowed me to collect a TON of valuable information about my students. I got a peek into their home lives because everyone was super honest while completing the survey. Another reason that the survey worked so well is that it gave the parents something to do while they were waiting to talk to me. If you would like a copy of this survey, you can find it here in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. The best part is that this product is editable! 


This AMAZING flip book is from Learning in Wonderland. She even made a You Tube Video to demonstrate how to assemble the flip books! You can check out the product here. 

All in all, "Meet the Teacher Night" was a huge success. I got a lot of "ooohhhhs" and "aaaahhhs" from colleagues and my administration. 

What do you do to make your "Meet the Teacher Night" a success?




No comments:

Post a Comment